I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Sunday, 23 June 2013

Make-Up Haul Part 1. "Brighton"

 If you follow me on Instagram (and I hope you do?), you've seen the video I've posted of couple of products I've purchased recently. I din't buy it all at once so I though I'd do a couple of blog-posts and talk about each one in more depth. Stop 1, Brighton!

 I went away for a couple of days to Brighton (which was lovely by the way, if you live in Brighton I'm jealous), and of course my main destination was NK Space! Unfortunately in Liverpool we don't have NK Space, so knowing I'd be going down South I had to put visit to NK Space on my "to do" list. Before I'll jump into the haul itself I'd like to give the ladies from NK Space in Brighton a massive credits, because they were absolutely lovely! I had a great experience there, so I highly recommend stopping by if you're ever going to be in Brighton!

 What has drawn me into the NK Space are the exclusive products available to purchase just through the brand, Nars does a lot of exclusives for NK Space and so I had to get something... Couldn't resist the "and God created the woman" palette, which didn't just contain 6 eyeshadows, but also a brush (which is really good) and a sample size of their eyeshadow primer! £40.50 available just from NK Space http://uk.spacenk.com/AND-GOD-CREATED-THE-WOMAN-PALETTE/MUK200010118,en_GB,pd.html
 Palette includes the shades:
Alhambra,
Bellisma,
Kalahari,
Galapagos,
Coconut,
Grove.
 I'll put the swatches up once I'll do the review on it!

 Next thing you can't get hold of in North West is Hourglass, Goss Make-up Artists keeps going on about how amazing the brand is.. I believe him! I needed at least a little taste of the brand, so I choose to buy the Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light. It's a setting powder that's supposed to (wait for it) "deliver a multi-dimensional luminescence to every skin tone". £38 http://uk.spacenk.com/AMBIENT-LIGHTING-POWDER/MUS300023943,en_GB,pd.html?dwvar_MUS300023943_color=US300023945&start=1&cgid=BRANDS&prefn1=brand&prefv1=HOURGLASS Sounds great doesn't it! Review coming up soon.

 And lastly as a form of tradition I visited Mac, just because it wouldn't feel right doing make-up shopping and not get a Mac lipstick. Mac has a limited edition Orange collection, well orange lipstick? Sounds appealing to me, especially when it's called "Tangerine Dream". I'm going to feature this shade on Mac Lipstick Wednesday very soon! £14 http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/10996/310/New-Collections/all-about-orange/Lips/Lipstick/index.tmpl

 Very much intrigued by my firs ever visit to NK Space I purchased more things online... That's going to be the part 2!

I'm pretty sure NK Space might be my new favourite shop everrrrrr!
Watch out for part 2!

Love,
Cloud x

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Specially the MAC lipstick!!

    If you get a chance head over to my blog

    lolaslittlewonders.blogspot.com

    Lola

    X

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog