I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer

As promised I'll try my best to review as many Drug Store products as Highend ones, so here's review of another makeu-up product on budget and my opinion on it!
Enjoy!
Today I'll be reviewing Maybelline's answer for YSL's Touche Éclat, and very often called a dupe even. 
In the comparing department I don't think those two products are anywhere near each other. They are supposed to do exactly the same job, and they do, but in different ways. In my opinion Maybelline is more of a concealer and YSL more of a under-eye highlighter. In other words if you're more interested in concealing your under eye area and trying to hide the eye bags, Maybelline is the one to pick. If you're only looking to brighten your under eyes, and make that area look fresh.. in this case YSL is the one for you.
Of course the price difference between the two is quite significant, and it that's the case remember at the end of the day they both do the same job.

My final verdict for this product is 5 lemon points! 

Fabulous points:
Really helps to make purple under-eye area less visible,
Absorbs quickly,
Dries out into a matte-satin finish,
Great for all skin types,
Very affordable!

Not so flawless points:
Only comes in 2 shades,
Personally I don't think it's suitable for highlighting any other high points of the face,
I've used this on my mum (she's 44) and we both found this product to sit on her wrinkles,
Has to be touched up during the day at least once, 
And the applicator isn't very hygienic, would be great if they could come up with a tube version or such. 

So here it is! My quick review of the Maybelline's Highlighting Concealer! I hope this wall helpful, make sure to check out my blog regularly for more!

Love,
Cloud x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog